- RSS Channel Showcase 1033581
- RSS Channel Showcase 3761183
- RSS Channel Showcase 2174075
- RSS Channel Showcase 6190031
Articles on this Page
- 03/29/11--03:15: _How do You Rebuild ...
- 09/08/11--03:15: _How Do You Stay Foc...
- 10/27/11--03:00: _How Do You Focus on...
- 11/04/12--17:24: _How Do You Manage C...
- 02/17/13--13:00: _How Do You Build St...
- 07/14/13--08:00: _How Do You Tell a C...
- 11/10/13--07:00: _How Do You Create a...
- 04/03/16--04:00: _How Do You Pitch a ...
- 04/15/18--04:00: _How Do You Decide B...
- 03/29/11--03:15: How do You Rebuild Company Morale? Five Suggestions
- 09/08/11--03:15: How Do You Stay Focused While Building? Five Suggestions
- 10/27/11--03:00: How Do You Focus on Execution and Delivery? Three Observations
- 11/04/12--17:24: How Do You Manage Communications Post-Riff? Three Thoughts
- 02/17/13--13:00: How Do You Build Strong Teams? Seven Suggestions
- 07/14/13--08:00: How Do You Tell a Client That They’re Wrong? Five Factors
- 11/10/13--07:00: How Do You Create a Family Charter? Four Guidelines
- 04/03/16--04:00: How Do You Pitch a Blue Ocean Service? Six Recommendations
- 04/15/18--04:00: How Do You Decide Between Strategic Options? Five Thoughts
The CEO works to foster communications and morale. In recent months a negative tone is beginning to pervade the company. What would you do in this situation?
Interview with G.K. Sally Solis-Cohen, President, CEO Intronet Situation: An early stage company is simultaneously undergoing geographic expansion and broadening its network to include new audiences. This mandates finding the right people to run the new opportunities while staying focused on existing operations. How do you stay focused on core operations while building new opportunities? [...]
A company has a proven technology and satisfied customers but needs to executive to ramp revenue. How do you focus the team on execution and delivery?
A company missed milestones and had to reduce staff by 20%. An executive was angry about being let go. How do you manage employee communications post-riff?
A company has lost the team spirit that they had when the company formed. What has been effective building a strong team culture and improving team performance?
A client is furious at the service they received from a company, However, the client was the cause of the problem. How do you tell a client that they're wrong?
The spouse of a CEO works in the business.The CEO wants to find commonalities to improve communication at work and at home. How do you create a family charter?
A company is planning to pitch a Blue Ocean service to a prospect. The service is not being offered by other vendors. How do you pitch a Blue Ocean service?
A CEO is faced with three strategic options that the company could pursue. How the company should evaluate the three options. What signs should they be watching for in their marketplace? How do you decide between strategic options?